Sunday, October 21, 2007

The Ultimate Sexy Lingerie

It's Friday and I am feeling sexy so I thought I would show you some really stunning Royal Blue lingerie. I think both of these pieces are sexy and classy and will be sure to get your mans attention. I don't know about you girls but I think dressing up for your man is exciting and adds lots of sparkle to your evening.

Sexy Velvet Bustier

Velvet strapless bustier with underwire cups, boning, charmeuse ribbon with a rhinestone jewel and a hidden hook and eye closure. Bustier has satin ribbon lace up back. Matching g-string included. Garters are adjustable and detachable.

Price $41.50

Mesh & Velvet Babydoll

Mesh and velvet babydoll with underwire cups, adjustable straps and a charmeuse ribbon with a rhinestone jewel. Matching g-string panty included.

Price $32.50

If you want to buy any of these products or check out some more sexy lingerie please go to Sexywishes where you will find it all.

0 Comment: