Sunday, October 14, 2007

Have A Very Marni Birthday

What better way to celebrate one’s birthday than with a few new Marni pieces? Yes, yesterday I officially reached the end of my wunderkind years. I am twenty four to be exact. And by and large I think I have done a fair bit in my time on this good earth. To celebrate I bought myself (well Phil bought me the pants, thanks baby!) some Marni! Yoox is having their big sale so a blazer and a pair of pants seemed like a perfect purchase.

Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

I am making a real effort to do more with separates so I feel really good about these purchases. I feel like my Jil Sander pants in black and beige have been great for going to the office everyday (nice change from working out of sublet Brooklyn lofts) but I need more casual pants. And I don’t even own a decent blazer so something a little more mellow like this jacket is the perfect addition. The wrinkled cotton gabardine just feels so right for San Francisco. Plus wide leg pants!Ahhh, how I love Marni!

0 Comment: