Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Rate Her Outfit: Leighton Meester

Leighton Meester, AIDS charity benefit at NYC’s Roseland Ballroom.

Last week’s ‘Rate Her Outfit’ was fun! I enjoyed reading your comments. It’s always interesting to see how people view another person’s style. This week we’re rating the beautiful Leighton Meester of Gossip Girl fame (Blair Warldorf), who I personally adore. I nearly always love her style, whether on or off the screen. The oversized boyfriend blazer is right on trend for this season; as are the shoe-boots (if you can call them that - they’re somewhere in between, right?). I’m just wondering if the outfit is a little too much blue? Would you have styled it with a contrasting colour top instead? Don’t forget to leave a comment and rate her outfit. Be as brutal or as nice as you please!

1 Comment:

Ang Hell sa Lupa said...

yeah...a little color variation would help a lot :D but I still love her!!!I like her look a lot more than Blake's :p but we shouldn't really compare..hehe