Saturday, November 24, 2007

Just Purchased: Red Hamsa String Bracelet

I was intrigued by the red bracelet i'd seen on Lauren Conrad's wrist in just about every single photograph of her. When I found out the supposed meaning (to bring good luck, protect yourself from harm, and ward off evil) I figured after the month i've had I need to get myself one of these. I've heard they're very hardwearing (can handle your daily shower with you no problem) so I don't plan on taking mine off. It's very cool...when i'm wearing it I don't even notice it's there because the silk is so soft. LOVE it! Lauren has said of the bracelet "This was a gift from friends when I was having a hard time. It protects me”. I got my One of a Kind bracelet from label360 for $33 plus $5 shipping then use code L360 (20% off) to bring the total down to $31.40. I think that's the absolute cheapest you'll find it. What do you think? Love it or hate it?

0 Comment: